Clan Leadership Welcome Information

PM an Official

CL Tavern

Sign in to follow this  

Lucas' intro to CL

Posted (edited)

Hey boys firstly I wanna apologise to you all for what I did a few months ago.
For those of you that don't know I did leave CL to join CT .. I was considering doing it for awhile and when Joog buff and myself had an misunderstanding with a few other CL guys and decided to leave I thought it was a good time to try and join CT. It was not what you all thought tho, I joined CT to spy for CL, Rev. I don't know why I did it... obviously was doing it to make a buck but thought it would be a crack up and i wanted to stir up a bit of shit i guess. 
It wasn't worth it because Rev are pussy clans that barely did fuck all to CT while I was in there and it was causing to much drama and shit between me, karate and acouple of other CL boys. Which is why I left CT 2 months ago as I didn't wanna ruin my friendship with karate and a few other boys in CL. 

In saying that I have spoke to Karate recently and want to come back home to CL and help you men, I know some of you are obviously pissed off at me but its fair enough you's thought I dogged you's to join CT but it wasn't the case. I've had a break from rs and now I just wanna be low key and come pk acouple of times a week as i'm pretty busy irl atm. I'm not going to be involved in any drama n crap like before. idgaf about CT and its going to be awkward as fuck when they see this because they still don't know I was in there spying on them the dummies LOL. 
I did stay on good terms with CT until now because I was considering going back there to spy again but I seriously can not be fucked with that shit anymore i'd much rather come help you boys as much as I can. 

Edited by Karate

ive heard your a fucking retard kill yourself

didnt read btw

am i being trolled

• Like 1

lmfao good topic

17 minutes ago, K98 said:

ive heard your a fucking retard kill yourself

fuck outta here k98 we've all seen ur irl pfft

Just now, Lucas said:

fuck outta here k98 we've all seen ur irl pfft

shut the fuck up dumb spic nobody fucking likes u senses dosent karate dosent imagine getting rejected from an aussie clan when your an aussie

how much is christy paying you

every1 is sat on ts flaming you out rn lol

YO FLAME OFF DUDES< LIGHTERS DOWN

2 minutes ago, K98 said:

shut the fuck up dumb spic nobody fucking likes u senses dosent karate dosent imagine getting rejected from an aussie clan when your an aussie

lmao gtfo retard you have 11 post count and you're nothing but a disgusting paki thats been bullied that hard on rs you sit there all day crying on the phone to senses. And you're only here because literally no other clan would accept you.  Say what you want bro no1 gives a fuck what you have to say look @ yourself LMFAO

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

lmao gtfo retard you have 11 post count and you're nothing but a disgusting paki thats been bullied that hard on rs you sit there all day crying on the phone to senses. And you're only here because literally no other clan would accept you.  Say what you want bro no1 gives a fuck what you have to say look @ yourself LMFAO

LOL I'm in about 3-4 different teams now actually. You're here making essays about why you should be let back into CL but you're going to get rejected l00000000000000l

at least leak something before being guested

tldr: hi christy ur 300pounds and soon to be on life support

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, K98 said:

LOL I'm in about 3-4 different teams now actually. You're here making essays about why you should be let back into CL but you're going to get rejected l00000000000000l

i'm actually writing essays to tell em why I went to join CT. and what you've joined acouple of cwa teams since AF closed years ago ? fucking sick bro you're still an aids retard thats been cyberbullied non stop for the last few years no wonder why you're so mad. Idc what you have to say you braindead foreign spastic mind your own business you have literally no say in anything and you're only in CL to sit in a channel with senses all day lmfao sick life I couldnt think of anything worse. Anyways bro i'll see you on your way out of CL soon g 

Edited by Lucas

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF if you want the hands again

27 minutes ago, Hayden0145 said:

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF if you want the hands again

He doesnt know the kings of rag 2 riches i will feast on him

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Smd

Edited by Spenz

3 hours ago, Joog said:

lmfao good topic

3 hours ago, Gage said:

am i being trolled

You broke my heart

alright i've changed my mind idk if proper rejoining is a good idea. but i still felt bad for what I did and wanted to let you's know about it so you's weren't all in the dark

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this