Clan Leadership Welcome Information

PM an Official

CL Tavern

Sign in to follow this  
Gage

AEST CLUSTER Ft. Clan World 4/4/18

Posted (edited)

V9w6mxA.gif

I've heard a lot of shit talk from these clans over the last year but today just took the cake, whatever CTs mission was today.. it did not turn out well for them.

Starting at 5:30PM AEST and ending at 10:30PM.

CL Peaked at 38 while Cutthroat only peaked at a mere 26 people, even losing numbers throughout the 5 hour slaughter when they needed it the most. This didn't lead them astray as RoT/PD were instantly called to come save them, plus the endless amount of raggers. Revenant also showed up shortly after the chaos started. We were in no way deterred from fighting, we transitioned through every Cutthroat member that ever stepped foot into that cave, to the point they were cleared off the map, we kept the momentum high and killed endless amounts of CT trying to keep themselves ingame, time went on and by this point it was quite clear that RoT were only there to save CT from the beating they just took, I hope it was worth the fall in for torturing your members into suiciding like that.

CL eventually called it a night with 10.0 kd ratio on CT.

Pictures:

5QhyfvD.png

jZXFaPD.pngtUbjKjk.png7ML3gkH.pngo4A9501.pngX39cFzW.pngWsfbBsK.pngMMhIf1F.pngLT4Lbr6.pngGm1qHv5.pngM30yPI3.pngCoehdLa.pngmQ0nKOc.pngzxckiKj.pngjWu8Ikt.pngE3hc4d1.pngSthgkhV.png2fsQUwX.png80dkpWi.pngjv2hDHu.pngopoxhrY.pnghCGFxmB.pngdwce9vz.pngCkzDx2L.pngmWLcUSY.pngZFgZU1B.pngBGxms8o.pngU8nn7A2.pngmOtdebC.pngd9k3ZqC.png4I3IAoU.pngtPiaSUf.pngtPiaSUf.pngaBnGi3f.pngmIRcjKQ.pngmIRcjKQ.pngfpY0iGY.pnguinFoKa.png2cH4sKz.pngxhJLLUI.pngWvO4SnW.pngSX57zi2.png5nVHOqj.pngC0qxUi0.pngjLkL484.png76cfUen.pngqjbOp20.pngqjbOp20.png5GOyA4J.pngQJDTzPM.png0VzIIqD.pngmPGUWmM.png29UdIjl.pngaa1aebcaf7609da120bb426d848ea6f8.pnggL5dZcI.pngKugU3I4.pngcWQVxiC.pngZ1I9ZV9.jpgQkr1Soe.jpgwOGT93x.pngZvy8ZYh.pngqmbApgI.png

Edited by Karate

Good shit

ct were dropping like flys, even with rot holding their hands.
goodshit lads

Good shit men, CT got smoked.

1. Idk how someone could be happy as a clan or boost their morale by suiciding for 5hrs knowing, another clan (ROT) would save them.(clear smoke btw)

2. Their topic on zybez is cringe asf, showing a merely fake overall topic, that the clan world will laugh at and only their minions (PD/UNK's) would comment with morale boosts LOL.

stay shook CL fans.

• Like 1

Sad I was at work but looks like you didn't need me anyway lmfao fucking smoked

That was a sad performance by CT. Half their members died or tele'd out without skulling by the end lol

• Like 1

Well done everyone :) 

• Like 1

Hahahahahaha ct are such garbage. I must have been crashing this fight coz rot and pd never got off me xDxDxD

• Like 3

Cuckthroat

• Like 1

GJ boys !

Looks like you guys slaughtered them 

F6VJc36.jpg

I had to get off at 9 for work and we were dominating them shame it wasn’t the night before coz I would have stayed all nigh

seemed like it was cl vs rot

Was only in the fight for 2 hours but, boy was it a smoke show. One of the best fights I've been involved in a long time, calling was on point, transitioning through piles of CT suiciders and PD/ROT raggers like it was nothing at all. Fucking good night for CL good shit boys!

Ct actually think they won that fight. That's a joke. Mass suicided for 5+ hours and relied on Rot+PD to help them the entire time. 
Topic should of been  Rot vs CL   ft, ct.   Rot did more then ct did

5 minutes ago, Scimmy said:

Ct actually think they won that fight. That's a joke. Mass suicided for 5+ hours and relied on Rot+PD to help them the entire time. 
Topic should of been  Rot vs CL   ft, ct.   Rot did more then ct did

Topic is filth dude ay 😂

I think i died to pd or rot i dont think i died to them cumthroat people ever that whole 5 hours . Legit every single pile we called was just one hit after one hit i remember for legit id say almost 2 hours i had my own piles going while the other half of CL had another pile going shit was so easy .

Free smoke stay woke #ripCT

tooez

after that late night ended up calling in sick  :S haha

spread the legs christy and keep suiciding on runescape.com

ct and pd were weak after the first 30 minutes, broken

rot picked up some of the slack but they were basically just rag bolting and dropped off if u ran into the cluster.